The "3 Step Fold" Drying Method
See corresponding photos below!
1. Lay your sweater on a clean flat surface. Fold the sweater in half over on top of itself, making sure the sleeves lay perfectly on top of each other.
2. Take the sleeves and fold them over once again towards the body of the sweater, but remaining straight and creating a diagonal line from shoulder to elbow. See photo below.
3. Slide the sweater between a thick white plastic hanger with no indentations (this will leave marks!). Make sure the sweater is balanced on both sides and fold.
4. Take the side that has the sleeves/cuff and fold it half over the hanger, so the cuff are now on the opposite side of the hanger.
5. Hang and let dry! It will take about 4-6 hours for most sweaters. Allow extra time for a heavier weight sweater.