What you’ll do:
- Devise and implement comprehensive marketing strategies, encompassing both paid and non-paid channels, with the objective of achieving a sustained (and/or enhanced) customer acquisition cost, while targeting a new revenue growth rate of 60%.
- Oversee and lead the creative strategy for each channel, category, audience, and traffic source, ensuring alignment with our brand standards.
- Collaborate with the creative team to generate ideas and participate in initiatives that support your team's goals, setting clear expectations and ensuring deliverables meet requirements.
- Prioritize multi-channels needs based on revenue goals.
- Take ownership of the brand’s data to facilitate informed decisions and identify and anticipate trends.
- Interact with the Business Intelligence Lead to guide insight and enhance decision-making processes.
- Maintain communication with the supply chain team to facilitate forecasting and inventory adjustments based on targets and category growth fluctuations.
- Lead the marketing team in the effective execution of plans.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) for campaigns and guide the team in improving them.
You should have:
- Candidates must be based in Latin America in order to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider candidates based in other countries.
- + 4 years of experience in online marketing, preferably in eCommerce or performance agencies.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset, including knowledge of channel-specific metrics and the ability to apply them to real-world problems.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, with the ability to approach each challenge with a fresh perspective and uncover insights and solutions.
- Passion for continuous learning about marketing, psychology, sales, and copywriting.
- Deep focus on consumer insights to drive marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in analyzing complex business and marketing attribution models to develop sophisticated acquisition strategies.
- Incessant desire for research, data gathering, and audience understanding, with the capability to translate insights into effective advertisements that resonate with our target audience.
- Advanced knowledge for optimization techniques, targeting strategies, bidding models and ad types.
- Ability to understand the big picture to anticipate challenges and identify opportunities.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Structured thinking and a proactive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and efficiently utilize resources.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously, including multidisciplinary teams consisting of both creative and analytical professionals.
- Knowledge of current digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.