What you´ll do:
- Sending and answering customer emails
- Taking phone calls
- Customer retention
You should have:
- Candidates must be based in Honduras (San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa) in order to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider candidates based in other countries/cities.
- Advanced English level
- Excellent communication and grammar skills (written and spoken)
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent internet connection (10MBs minimum; must present speed test)
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Ultra flexible time off.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that´s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.