What you´ll do:
- Content Creation, Management, & Syndication
- Create, edit, and publish engaging short-form videos for TikTok and YouTube Shorts.
- Serve as a backup to our video editors when needed in the creative squads
- Full ownership of Tiktok, Reels and Shorts
- Trend Analysis
- Keep an eye on current trends and adapt the content strategy accordingly.
- Execute momentum-based opportunities like memes, celebrity moments, etc.
- Calendar Management
- Coordinate with content creators to plan and schedule video content.
- Ensure there's a consistent pipeline of fresh content.
- Performance Analytics
- Monitor analytics to understand video performance.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve content strategy.
- Work closely with other departments to align the video content with broader marketing goals across the squads.
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in managing social media channels, particularly TikTok and YouTube.
- With experience actually doing content creation for yourself.
- Strong video editing skills, proficiency in Adobe Premiere or similar software.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Knowledgeable in content performance analytics.
- Creative mindset with a finger on the pulse of social media trends.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.