What you’ll do:
- Lead the creative direction and communication strategy of our brand, with a primary focus on direct response advertising.
- Generate innovative video concepts and scripts that capture the attention of our specific target audience. Additionally, maintain a strong understanding of photography and video angles and specifications, in order to make clear requests from both content creators and professional photographers/filmmakers.
- Analyze and gain a deep understanding of our most successful products in terms of customer acquisition, identifying the most effective ways to communicate their benefits and features.
- Collaborate closely with the customer acquisition and creative team members to ensure that creative deliveries are optimized for various channels, leveraging their expertise to drive impactful results.
- Continuously innovate and and generate iterations on existing image and video concepts, scaling up successful campaigns aggressively while eliminating underperforming ones.
- Organize and lead strategic planning sessions and meetings with copywriters, working directly with them to develop impactful copy for ad texts and video scripts that seamlessly align with campaigns concept, strategy, product, and target audience.
- Ensure that the final outcomes, including text, video text, visuals, models, and overall ad structure, are aligned and tell a compelling story that matches our direct response and performance objectives.
- Proactively solve any creative and storytelling challenges faced by campaigns, utilizing data analysis to propose effective changes. This requires close integration and collaboration with the acquisition team.
You should have:
- Candidates must be based in Latin America in order to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider candidates based in other countries.
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles, developing and managing creative campaigns specifically focused on digital/eCommerce advertising.
- A genuine passion for building exceptional concepts, creatives, and campaigns.
- Strong dedication to detail and a deep enthusiasm for storytelling, psychology, and the field of advertising.
- Curiosity and active engagement in staying up to date with current trends and platform evolutions.
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing, coordinating, and prioritizing tasks within cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset with a growth-oriented approach, consistently seeking opportunities to improve outcomes at every touch point.
Advanced English proficiency.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow.
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.SHOP STORE