What you´ll do:
- Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining scalable and reliable data pipelines, as well as ensuring data quality and integrity to support the analytical and data-driven nature of the enterprise
- Responsible for maintaining and improving current and future infraestructure.
- Support our software engineers, data engineers, analysts and data scientists on data initiatives that will enhance our products and operations
- Analyze, Design, develop, improve and implement database systems using MySQL, GCP CloudSQL, BigQuery.
- Ensure data safety and data integrity in our databases.
- Maintain performance, availability, and security for our infrastructure databases, Google Cloud.
- Perform common databases procedures such as recovery, upgrade, backup and other maintenance
- Code review database changes to ensure minimal risk of deployments.
You should have:
- +3 years of experience working with SQL and Python.
- +3 years of experience working with cloud data platforms, GCP BigQuery, Google Cloud, Mysql, Sql.
- Experience working with data integration and pipeline tools, e.g. Fivetran, Airflow, dbt, or Matillion.
- Experienced across all phases of data pipeline development, from designing to maintaining and optimizing.
- Understanding of modern data architecture and engineering concepts such as streaming, schema-on-read, and real-time data access.
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into appropriate data engineering solutions.
- Experience researching performance bottlenecks, diagnosing problems, and articulating viable solutions to execute.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of data pipelines, how to diagnose performance problems, and tools used to monitor and tune performance.
- General understanding of distributed version control systems, e.g. Git.
- Advanced level of English
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.