What you’ll do:
- Take shared responsibility for achieving sales volume and efficiency targets in assigned main categories, while focusing on acquiring new customers through paid channels (i.e. Meta).
- Accomplish the sales target for each of the categories while sustaining the efficiency target for First Time Customers, making 'winner creatives' the most impactful element of our strategy.
- Continuously test and discover new winning concepts to enhance the efficiency of ad spend (measured by 1-day click purchase events).
- Ensure the proper implementation and execution of the creative testing framework, which involves finding new concepts (angles), identifying top-performing formats (images, videos, carousel), and delivering weekly iterations to maximize delivery and reach for every winning concept.
- Provide the team with valuable insights and hypotheses for creative improvements, leveraging data-driven approaches in collaboration with market research and benchmarking to identify the best opportunities.
- Collaborate with the production team to request and implement content deliveries based on briefs, generating new ads for testing.
- Determine daily budget allocations for each category, considering performance fluctuations, seasonality, and year-over-year growth.
- Deliver new angles and concepts for testing on a monthly basis, aiming to improve performance and reduce customer acquisition costs by avoiding creative fatigue.
- Ensure weekly delivery of creative iterations based on potential winners.
You should have:
- Candidates must be based in Latin America in order to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider candidates based in other countries.
- +6 years of experience in online marketing, preferably in eCommerce or performance agencies.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset, including knowledge of channel-specific metrics and the ability to apply them to real-world problems.
- Experience leading Growth Marketing Managers.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, with the ability to approach each challenge with a fresh perspective and uncover insights and solutions.
- Deep focus on consumer insights to drive marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in analyzing complex business and marketing attribution models to develop sophisticated acquisition strategies.
- Incessant desire for research, data gathering, and audience understanding, with the capability to translate insights into effective advertisements that resonate with our target audience.
- Advanced knowledge of optimization techniques, targeting strategies, bidding models and ad types.
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.