What you’ll do:
- Design concepts for all our marketing channels, including landing pages, social media ads, and email newsletters.
- Collaborate with the creative strategists, video editors and the marketing team in general to maintain creative consistency across channels, ensuring all projects are aligned with the brand’s strategy and creative vision.
- Be a champion for the brand and uphold its standards in all design deliverables.
You should have:
- Candidates must be based in Latin America in order to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider candidates based in other countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Advertising or related fields.
- 2+ years of design experience within an in-house creative team, marketing or ad agency.
- Strong aesthetic sense with advanced technical skills using Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Figma.
- Knowledge of project management softwares such as Asana.
- Experience with the online web development process: browser compatibility, desktop and mobile layouts, UX, wireframes and information architecture.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and video editing is a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate and up to date about current design trends.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.