What you´ll do:
- Documentation of area procedures and activities.
- Data analysis and KPI's.
- Systematization and process improvements in Supply Chain.
You should have:
- Candidates must be based in Latin America in order to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider candidates based in other countries.
- Advanced students of Industrial Engineering / Business Administration.
- Advanced level of English.
- Detail orientation and focus on results.
- Methodical and organized.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.