What you´ll do:
- Manage and have a pool of maritime and air charge suppliers. Coordinate the price quote for the outcoming load.
- Owner of the decision with units per charge. Volume analysis.
- Leader of the connection with vendors. Fluent communication and constant negotiation.
- Active search for new business opportunities.
- Direct contact with the shipping third-party logistics and the orders control.
You should have:
- +2 years in similar roles
- Strategic thinking/Visioning
- Analytical Skills
- Organization & planning
- Advanced level of English
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars.
- Ultra flexible time off policy: enjoy 25 PTO/Holiday days per year.
- 50% discount on all our products.
About Mott & Bow
Mott & Bow was born out of a simple question: how can we get people premium grade jeans at a reasonable price? Using the finest denim fabrics from the best mills in the world and applying the manually intensive artistic processes in the laundry, we transform the denim and make it look effortless. We stick to simplicity as our core design philosophy. With a +40 year denim heritage, our experience is second to none.
At Mott & Bow you’ll find a friendly and empowering work environment that warmly welcomes new ideas and appreciates every team member’s contributions. Our leaders actively encourage open conversations and discussions, fostering the collaborative environment we so value.
With members hailing from Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia, our remote work setup promotes a strong sense of camaraderie between teammates. At Mott & Bow you’ll discover a truly supportive virtual workspace, great career advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced company that’s growing, learning, and more than happy for you to join the ride.